We are supposed to write here something about our vision, mission and objectives, but we decided to leave this to those companies striving to impress their clients with slogans. Job description of a financial advisory doesn’t necessarily need to sound in a way that it will destroy each and every of the client’s hopes of understanding the services that we provide. The more so, services provided by Correllia advisory experts, as well as methodology that we use, are not the product of our company, but are available to all those willing to use them. In the ideal case scenario, clients use our services only once, after which they are left to develop their own businesses based on widely accepted principles of management and piles of literature and resources that we think should be followed in order to stay competitive (or just to have few additional conversation topics). Corellia advisory experts are introducing strictly defined methods of project management and social resources management at the local government and self-government levels by offering feasibility studies and product placement services to domestic and international markets, where we find the technical side of the methodology equally interesting as the theoretical.
Who are our former Clients?
- Regional authority (Zagreb County),
- Local government units (Town of Sveti Ivan Zelina, Town of Jastrebarsko, Municipality of Ravna Gora, Town of Buzet, Town of Novigrad-Cittanova, Town of Buje, Town of Slatina, Town of Pregrada, Town of Donja Stubica, Municipality of Bedekovčina, Town of Daruvar, Town of Sisak, Town of Ludbreg, Town of Novi Marof, Town of Solin, Town of Čazma, Town of Zlatar, Town of Omiš),
- Healthcare institutions (University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Special hospital for Medical Rehabilitation Naftalan, Andrija Štampar Teaching Institute of Public Health, Psychiatric hospital “Sveti Ivan”, Health Center of the Krapina-Zagorje County, National Institute for Public Health Ljubljana, National Laboratory of Health, Environment and Food Maribor, Special Hospital for Medical Rehabilitation Stubicke Toplice),
- Educational institutes such as high schools, universities and research institutes (Vocational School Velika Gorica, Engineering high-school Faust Vrančić Mostar, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine University of Zagreb, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb, Institute for Anthropological Research, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computing University of Mostar),
- Interest groups and non-governmental organizations (Brethren of the Croatian Dragon, Thermal cluster of Croatia, Slovenian Spas Association),
- Private sector companies (Deloitte, Neumann, Pro integris, CTT, Puljanka, Lidl, Poli-mix, Prima, Aquarius, BD Agro, Bifix, Crowe)